This page is for the purpose of discussing administrator requests.
It is highly recommended that you are able to show examples that you are worthy of having administrative powers. If your request fails, review the comments and take that as advice to help you in any future request.
- 1. Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below. If you are making a second request, add "/2" after your username. If it's a third request, add "/3," etc.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[Pinky Dinky Doo Wiki:Requests for adminship/USERNAME]]
- 5. If you are making a second request, add "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[Pinky Dinky Doo Wiki:Requests for adminship/USERNAME/2]]
- 6. For subsequent requests, add "/3," "/4," "/5," etc.
- IMPORTANT: You must answer the questions within two (2) hours of your request's creation. Failure to do so will result in your request being closed as invalid.
If a user makes an administrator request but fails to be promoted, they must wait at least seven (7) days before making another request, unless their request is endorsed by all active administrators."
|- |colspan="9"|No current requests |}
The following is an archive of users who have requested to be an administrator. The archive lists their username, dates of discussion, and the result. The "status" column lists their current status on the wiki based on the following: