NOTE: These requests will be held off because off the small amount of members in the administration.
The content moderator user group is a position at this wiki that is in between users and administrators.
List of abilities
The following abilities are those included with the user group.
- Edit semi-protected pages (autoconfirmed)
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol)
- Move blog articles (blog-articles-move)
- Move files (movefile)
- Not be affected by rate limits (noratelimit)
- Change protection levels and edit protected pages (protect)
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages (suppressredirect)
- Override the spoofing checks (override-antispoof)
- Override the title blacklist (tboverride)
- Perform CAPTCHA-triggering actions without having to go through the CAPTCHA (skipcaptcha)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)
- Search deleted pages (browsearchive)
- Upload files from a URL (upload_by_url)
- Use higher limits in API queries (apihighlimits)
- View a list of unwatched pages (unwatchedpages)
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text (deletedhistory)
- View deleted text and changes between deleted revisions (deletedtext)
- Can delete pages (delete)
- Remove group from own account: Content Moderator
- 1. Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below. If you are making a second request, add "/2" after your username. If it's a third request, add "/3," etc.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[PDDW:Requests for assistant/USERNAME]]
- 5. If you are making a second request, add "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[PDDW:Requests for assistant/USERNAME/2]]
- 6. For subsequent requests, add "/3," "/4," "/5," etc.
- IMPORTANT: You must answer the questions within two (2) hours of your request's creation. Failure to do so will result in your request being closed as invalid.
Anyone with an unsuccessful request must wait seven (7) days before making another request.
|- |colspan="9"|No current requests |}
The following is an archive of users who have requested to be an assistant. The archive lists their username, dates of discussion, and the result. The "status" column lists their current status on the wiki based on the following: